Top Benefits Of Investing Money On Moisture Proof Packing SolutionsSEP.13,2022
How Smart Packaging Materials Can Preempt DamagesSEP.13,2022
How Do Moisture Barrier Bags Keep Your Important Items Safe?SEP.13,2022
What to do with desiccant？AUG.29,2022
Advantages of aluminium foil bagsAUG.29,2022
Importance Of The Vacuum Sealing Bags For Daily PurposesAUG.03,2022
What Are The Benefits Of Humidity Indicators?AUG.03,2022
What Are The Uses Of Silica Gels In Food Industry?AUG.03,2022
Major Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Sealing Bags For Daily PurposesJUL.25,2022
What Is Humidity Indicators Cards & Its BenefitsJUL.25,2022
Preventing Container Rain
A unique feature of Absorb Dry Container desiccants also referred to as moisture absorbing bags, or dry bags, is dew point control. Dew point is the temperature at which condensation starts to form on surfaces, such as container walls and roofs. By aggressively removing moisture from ambient air, Container desiccants lower the dew point to prevent “container rain” from damaging goods in transit.
This system is highly effective in preventing the conditions that may cause mildew, warpage, corrosion, caking and other damage to agricultural products, bulk foods, powders, wood products, glass, furniture, automobile parts, leather goods, beans such as cocoa bean, and coffee bean, machinery, and metal components. Absorb Dry Container desiccants can help manufacturers, shippers, distributors and other stakeholders protect brand equity, maintain their reputation for quality and safeguard revenues.
Absorb Dry container desiccant is an effective, low-cost dehumidifier made from calcium chloride (CaCl2) and starch. In the right quantity, it lowers the relative air humidity and thus also the risk of condensation build-up and moisture damage. The container desiccant is suitable for use in transportation processes lasting 45 days or longer.
|Product||Product Size||Carton Size||Packing Details||Weight/carton|
|Type||Model||Inner Pouch (mm)||Outer Pouch (mm)||L*W*H (cm)||g/pc||pcs/kg||qty/carton||Net Weight (kg)||Gross Weight (kg)|
|CaCl2 Container Desiccant||DC-1000g non-woven||150*150||850*170||46*28*26||1000||1||12pcs/ctn||12||13.5|
- AGRICULTURE PRODUCTS: Coffee, tea, tobacco, rice, flour, starch, pepper, ginger, cashew nuts, ground nuts, betel nuts, cocoa, copra, vegetables, fruit, etc.
- WOODEN PRODUCTS: Furniture, mouldings, timber, wood pulp, paper products, etc.
- ELECTRICAL GOODS: Appliances, cables, toys, etc.
- LEATHER GOODS: Footwear, bags, garments, furniture, etc.
- METAL PRODUCTS: Sheets, coils, machinery, auto spare parts, aluminium billets, copper products, etc.
- TEXTILES: Garments and fabrics, etc.
● Safe for direct use with food products
● Dimeythyl Fumarate Free (DMF) - Non-Toxic
● Safe & easy to handle
● Dispose with normal industrial waste
● Best performance in the market
● Variety of applications: canned goods, automotive parts, powders, glass, wood, machinery, furniture, agricultural products such as coffee beans, cocoa beans, and corn meal
● Variety of configurations
● We provide customized specifications.
● We have professional QC team to ensure your product more better.
● Profession SOP from starting raw material to final product.
● Have the strict inspection during the processing.
● Make the 100% inspection before the shipments.
Passed the ISO9001:2008 quality system authentication and ROHS authentication.
● 18 years experience in desiccant industry. We are a high-tech enterprise integrating scientific research, production, marketing, technical services, packaging consulting, quality testing, and providing moisture-proofing solutions.
● Independent R&D wrapping paper of desiccants---Detuch paper(which is eco-friendly, water-proof, dust-proof, smooth, lint-free)
● Workshop Display - more than 200 desiccants' machines. Foshan, Shanghai, Shenzhen, HongKong, Germany all we have set sales and branch services can satisfy your requirement.
● Technique research development---Participate in formulating and revising industry standard and national standard about desiccants & oxygen absorber, organizing colloquias with leading enterprises in various industries, providing professional solutions.
All prototype products have to go through 4 checks in the whole process:
1. Raw material inspection
2. In processing inspection
3. Final inspection
4. Outgoing inspection
Q: What's the warranty?
A: Usually , Warranty 2 years
Q: What's the payment term
A: T/T, Western Union, L/C ,Paypal
Q: What is your MOQ
A: 1 carton
Q: Do you offer free sample
A: Yes, free sample available, freight collected
Q: What's the lead time
A: 5-7 days after payment checked, big qty will be negotiated.